Dr. Guevara's Smile Incentive Program is for patients in full treatment, 1st or 2nd phase.
In order to help our patients fulfill their treatment goals, patients can earn points for each area of excellent cooperation. The number of points you receive will depend on how well you do on your "Evaluation/Cooperation Report" which will be given to you at each regularly scheduled appointment.
The points may be redeemed at any time during your active treatment, and you stop earning points when your treatment is over. Remember, points are not earned once your retention begins.
Points may be redeemed for gift cards to places like Smoothie King, Starbucks, Target, Academy Sports and Outdoors, Books-A-Million, Dairy Queen, Outback Steakhouse, etc.!
You can earn up to five points at each regularly scheduled visit based on the following set of rules:
- You did not miss* your last regularly scheduled appointment.
- You arrived on time for your present appointment.
- You do not have any broken braces, loose bands, broken or bent archwires or lost or broken appliances.
- You have worn your headgear, elastics or other appliances as instructed, with a positive attitude towards treatment.
- Your hygiene (tooth brushing and flossing) is graded "Excellent" or improving.
No points are earned if:
- The appointment you are here for today is not your regularly scheduled appointment (an emergency or comfort adjustment).
- The appointment today is to repair or replace damaged, lost, loose or broken braces or other appliances.
- Your appointment today is because you need extra brushing instructions or a brushing check-up.
*A missed appointment is one you did not keep and was not canceled prior to the scheduled appointment.
Smile Incentive Drawing
Each time you earn all five points in one visit to our office (which is the maximum number you can earn in one visit) you will be entered in the drawing. We do a drawing three times a year for a gift card.
Earn extra points!!!!
When you get your teeth cleaned at your dentist's office, tell your dentist or the hygienist that you are one of Dr. Guevara's patients and ask for one of our dental coupons they have in their office (or anything from their office saying that you got your teeth cleaned) signed by the dentist or hygienist. Bring it back to our office and we'll give you an extra 20 points!!!!!!! (Limit 40 extra points a year for children and 60 extra points for adults.)